Sunday, August 15, 2010

Can anyone help me remove McAfee anti virus software from my Dell.?

I have tried the usual method i.e. "remove program from computer"



Can anyone help me remove McAfee anti virus software from my Dell.?spyware remover



http://www.wikihow.com/Uninstall-McAfee-...



Can anyone help me remove McAfee anti virus software from my Dell.?virus removal



Do you get a message like McAfee Products are running and you need to close them first.



Go To McAfee's Website and Download the MCPR2.EXE Tool https://us.mcafee.com/root/MCPR2.exe .



Save It to the Desktop then run it.
McAfee won't uninstall while its background services are running. Right-click on the McAfee icon in the system tray, then disable each of the running services. After that's done, go to add/remove programs and uninstall.
right click the icon and delete
if it came allready installed you can't mine has norton on it when I brought it just install another software and use this one
The method to remove any program that is valid and not infected would be to go to the control panel %26gt;%26gt; add/remove programs %26gt;%26gt; and find the programs listing %26gt; highlight it and slect remove



Many programs like Microsoft and McAfee will start the installation and ask you if you want to repair and/or install other portions of the program and/or remove



You must make the correct choice for the entire program to uninstall. Then you must reboot to complete the uninstall.



I have no idea why you are wanting to uninstall one of the better security suite's for your computer... I suspect some misguided attempt to get something for nothing... or you are dissatisfied with the programs operation because it was not properly configured in the first place... either way... I suggest you contact their technical support and properly reinstall your program...



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment