Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I do not have any anti-virus software on my system,instead i only have a firewall ,is it sufficient

it is sufficient if you have enough cash to buy a new computer every month!!!---try mcaffee free trial--i think it is the best----also get --ad-aware (free also)---and -windows registry repair pro-(free)---those 3 things will keep your system running like it just stole something!!!!---run the ad-aware and registry pro at least twice a week---enjoy!!



I do not have any anti-virus software on my system,instead i only have a firewall ,is it sufficient ??auto protect



The answer to your question is NO!



A firewall prevents access to your computer. It does not stop you from downloading contaminated files or using contaminated CD/DVD's



I recommend that you look for a free antivirus program. There are a few about.



I do not have any anti-virus software on my system,instead i only have a firewall ,is it sufficient ??downloads



no, you can get avg antivirus free from download.com, it works very well, and keeps you clean, go get it
No. Get an antivirus and antispyware, keep them updated and run them.

No comments:

Post a Comment