Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which is the best downloadable anti-virus software??

windows onecare live



Which is the best downloadable anti-virus software??network security



I like AVG Free, http://free.grisoft.com/



Which is the best downloadable anti-virus software??norton internet security



try Avast or AVG
Mcafee
avast http://www.avast.com
AVG Free Edition which can be downloaded from the below given source.
I prefer norton myself...it costs a little bit, but totally worth it...plus live updates...
go ASK a nerd loser
I have AntiVir and it has worked real good for me. I also put it on my neighbors computer and it found over 300 viruses in about an hour and a half
I use F-secure which I get thru Charter communications, altho you can get it I think w/o Charter. IT IS AWESOME! I highly recommend it!~Amanda



P.S. I have tried Norton and Mcafee and neither worked as good at protecting my computer as I still got viruss' and 1x Norton realeased all the viruss' it had trapped and killed my computer, this is just my experience tho
try pc cillin pro

No comments:

Post a Comment