Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is there a good, free anti-virus software that won't slow my computer down?

I used to have Symantec, but it made my computer run REALLY slowly. I have ZoneAlarm and Windows firewalls, as well as AdAware SE.



Is there a good, free anti-virus software that won't slow my computer down?norton 2008



I would suggest either AVG or Avast.



AVG is more popular in my experience, but i've had more problems with it in the past. Avast requires a free registration to get a product key however.



Also, if you have zone alarm installed, you don't need to have the windows firewall enabled. Especially if you are behind a network router (ie, there are multiple computers in your home connected to the internet and they aren't sharing throgh your computer)



Is there a good, free anti-virus software that won't slow my computer down?pop up blocker



yes, McAfee.
MCAFFE VIRUS SCA N OR MCAFFE INTERNET SECURITY WHICH COMES WITH EVERYTHING SUCH AS FIREWAL , ANTI-SPYWARE ETC....
----------------------------------------...



Computer Slow



Download and then run startup.exe at:



http://www.mlin.net/startupcpl.shtml.......



Can't live without it and windows...



Then disable and/or uninstall whatever u don't need.



Joe...



--------------------------------------...

No comments:

Post a Comment