Friday, August 20, 2010

Question about Norton Anti virus and virus detection?

I was browsing the internet yesterday and suddenlly I got a window that popped up from my Norton Antivirus software saying that Norton AntiVirus had detected a virus and that it has been immediately deleted. I ran a virus scan afterwards and there were no threats. I've never had this happen before so my question is, do I need to do anything, like go into the Norton and quarantine or do something to make sure my computer is threat-free? Or is it all taken care of? I don't know, it just seems too easy to have the software delete the virus immediately and then that's it!



Question about Norton Anti virus and virus detection?antivirus



Its all taken care of, but you should switch to mozilla firefox instead of Internet Explorer.



Mozilla wont allow websites to load files onto your computer the same way that IE does.

No comments:

Post a Comment