Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the difference between Anti-Virus Software, and Computer Vaccines?

I am some what confused about your question, especially that English is not my primary language.



There are antispyware program like Spybot Search %26 Destroy that install ''immunization'', into their software. My professional opinion this is pure junk, does not stop any thing immunized and worse of all conflicts with antivirus or antispyware that you have installed.



I stay away from all applications that have ''immunization installed along with their software.



Thus I would say the difference is antivirus or antispyware that has no ''immunization'' application in their software.



Being a medical doctor there is no such thing as a ''Computer Vaccines''. One can not give a PC a shot ''IM'', (Inter Musculear).



If your question is related to something different then I apologize being I don't really understand what you are trying to ask.



Mind Doctor, France

No comments:

Post a Comment