Friday, August 20, 2010

Which is a good anti-virus software?

Windows Live, Norton, McAfee, Kaspersky?



Which is a good anti-virus software?free antivirus



If you're lookin for something for the free, then AVG Free Edition or AVAST are your picks. I personally use AVG Free. Really good stuff. Outta the ones you named, it's easily Kaspersky.



Which is a good anti-virus software?internet



actually AVG is better than anyone else (trust me i know from experience) here is the link:http://www.grisoft.com/
i think its norton
I run AVG .......seems to do the trick..and is free
Like the man said AVG , it`s free and a heck of a lot better than norton. Fist thing I did on my new computer was to ditch or at least try to get rid of norton and install AVG. Getting rid of norton is worse than trying to get rid of a virus. as for the ratings. PC mag gave AVG 4.5 out of 5 and it`s FREE, They gave Kaspersky 3 out of 5 and noted how complicated it was to maintain ,Plus you have to PAY for it
I like Norton's for all my protection. It has not let me down at all. An I have been using it for about 10 years now.
avast! is a really good one.
Kaspersky Is the best..it was rated No. 1 on PC Magazine last month... Avg was one of the lowest.. Norton came in Second.. Windows was last and Mcafee wasnt even there...
Kaspersky
AVG antivirus- its free at www.downloads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment