Friday, August 20, 2010

Panda anti-virus enquiry?

i have a copy of panda platinum anti-virus 2005 which i got with my computer in the software bundle



i have only decided to use it now so i have a few questions i would like answered



1.as it is a year old(but unused),will there be any problems with registration,because it is a 2005 edition



2.as it has a firewall on it,do i have to disable my one in sp2,or can i run both



3.will the spyware apts conflict with any of my existing programs(spybot,adaware-se)



4.i have 12 months free services with the disc,will they start from the day i install it?



i also have a copy of norton anti-virus that came with the motherboard chipset drivers disc,so can i put this on my second machine when my existing subscription runs out



anyone used panda before,i would be glad of any feedback



thank you



Panda anti-virus enquiry?antivirus software



1. As long as you have an activation code with the CD you will be able to register it



2. When installed it will disable your Windows XP firewall for you



3. Yes ... you will want to run Panda by itself to avoid conflictions



4. Yes from the day you register is when you subscription will start



5. Not only do I use it I am a Level 2 technician at Panda Software US



Panda anti-virus enquiry?computer virus

No comments:

Post a Comment