Friday, August 20, 2010

Which is the best anti virus software for vista PC...My norton has expired ..so what should i do?

Should I uninstal norton ..if so please tel me how to remove it..



Which is the best anti virus software for vista PC...My norton has expired ..so what should i do?free adware remover



Give AVG a try it can be downloaded free at



http://www.grisoft.com/



To uninstall Norton go to control panel, then add/remove programs and you can remove it from there.



Which is the best anti virus software for vista PC...My norton has expired ..so what should i do?internet security 2006



Try AVG Free Edition. Thats good and works well
avg is free but of course free software comes at its limitations. I use avg for all of my xp computeters.



I just bought kaspersky for my 2 vista computers and i love it.



if you go to cnet.com and read the reviews, it beat out norton, cs, bit defender, and macafee,, 20 bcusks from fry's after rebeate

No comments:

Post a Comment