Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I install 2 anti-virus software at the same time on my pc?

It affect your computer performances, I recommend to install one good anti virus like Norton Anti-virus or Nod32.



Good luck



Can I install 2 anti-virus software at the same time on my pc?free spyware remover



Only one, they conflict with each others.



Can I install 2 anti-virus software at the same time on my pc?ktm



Well I see many people saying NO. But the correct answer is: YES YOU CAN, but antivirus programs may not run well while both active, so only one is recommended.
There are a lot of reasons why you can't use two antivirus software:



1. One antivirus software will lock down a file and other antivirus may detect a new virus in it, but will not remove it because it is locked.



2. Both antivirus together will slow down your computer extremely.



3.One antivirus may corrupt a file that belongs to the other one, and both may turn unusable.



4, You may have trouble getting online



Make sure that you remove the traces of one Antivirus completely before installing the other
No.....You Can Not!



Sorry.
depends on which two you have and which two yo uwant to add on together, many ''butt heads'' to say the least with each other



i recommend AVG if you are just downloading a free one online, it has never failed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment