Friday, August 20, 2010

Suddenly when I start IE 7 my homepage no longer shows up. There is a page advertising anti-virus an

There are also baloons that pop up saying that my system is infected and I need to purchase the software to have them removed. I have Norton anti-virus but it doesn't help. How can I get this off my computer?



Suddenly when I start IE 7 my homepage no longer shows up. There is a page advertising anti-virus and adware.?avast



This is a pice of add ware. lucky you.



some company is trying to sell you a pice of software that you do not need. this is due to going to explicit sits or trying to get movies and free stuff on the net.



try windows defender at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...



Suddenly when I start IE 7 my homepage no longer shows up. There is a page advertising anti-virus and adware.?ducati



sounds like spyware or a virus there the same thing these days.



if possible reinstall your OS. if not try http://www.safer-networking.org/en/downl... spybot will remove a lot of adwear x
Get AVG anti-spyware



Spybot Search and Destroy



and



Adaware



You have spyware/adware on your computer and those tools will help get rid of it. Anti-Virus software will not rid you of this.
go to majorgeeks.com ,,,,,, top right hand side click top freeware pics and get the AVG Free edition



run the scan and it will remove it,hurry do it now I promise it will work



also get the CCleaner it can remove a lot of garbage



http://www.majorgeeks.com/
This could almost be called a hijack, but it is simple to fix.



Go to the page you wish to use as home and set as you home page. You can see your current home page using the icon that looks like a small house next to sheet tabs at top. While in there, if you see another homepage that you do not want, simply delete it.
Click on ''tools'' then '' internet options'' and then choose your favourite home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment