Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best Free Anti-virus software aside from AVG? Is it limited?

AVG is not even a good free anti-virus let alone the best. I suggest you take a look at Avira Antivir PE or ActiveShield.



What is the best Free Anti-virus software aside from AVG? Is it limited?antivirus download



AntiVir. That is the only other one I can think of.



What is the best Free Anti-virus software aside from AVG? Is it limited?bmw



I use avg free and have never had any problems. I have used it for 3 yrs. now
I use Avira AntiVir Guard. It's from Germany. The Free Personal Edition renews itself before expiry. Search free anti virus downloads and it will appear in the list. I have used it for years. It updates each time you go on the Internet and about once a week it takes a while. Daily updates go quickly.
go to freewarefiles click on anti-virus then on avast its free just need to have key email to u no biggie then reregister in 14 months. i love it. does more then A.V.G it does a boot up scan which is a nice thing. but check it out for yourself u have nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment