Sunday, August 15, 2010

Can any body suggest the best anti virus software for home dekstop?

AVG.



Can any body suggest the best anti virus software for home dekstop?trojan



AVG...



Can any body suggest the best anti virus software for home dekstop?abtuvurys 2005



I would vote for avast
avg is pretty good
AVG definitely, even my uni has recommended it for a recent virus out break on campus. Best thing is the free versions great.



I also have avast but it doesn't puck up much in comparison.
Bullguard internet security is the best antivirus software ever. I have tried Norton, AVG, and McAfee, but they're not as good as Bullguard. Although it is not as famous, but it is very effective. It was able to detect virus, block them or delete them. I have been using it for more than 6 months now, and I dont have any problem with it. It does not slow down the system either. If you are interested, the site is http://www.bullguard.com . The trial period is for 2 months with full version of the software. The software is not expensive, its worth the price.
mcaffee came free with my high speed cable subscription



and i love it



avoid norton and symantec
You can tell by all the answers..AVG all the way
Karspersky is good
I have been using AVG for three years and AVAST for one year and find them both very good. The best thing about both of them ,,,,,, they are FREE......



Anti virus is only half your problem. You need a good Anti-spyware program also. AD-Aware and Spy-Bot are top rated. Also Free.
Mcafee
I second the AVG

No comments:

Post a Comment