Saturday, August 7, 2010

Can any body please suggest me an Anti-virus software?

I used to use Panda trial version, now its got expired. I don't wanna buy it...Please send me the link with related solution. Thanks.



Can any body please suggest me an Anti-virus software?norton ghost



here is a list



Can any body please suggest me an Anti-virus software?software



You can't get good Anti-virus software for free anymore. You will need to pay for it. I recommend using a cheap program. Avoid Norton Antivirus. That program is a pain in the butt.
Try AVG. They have a free version. See link below:
u can buy software of McAfee virus scan but i will cost not more than 200/- or else go to www.mcaffe.com u`ll definitely get wht u want or else u can go for any other comment
Go on google ask for AVG free 7.5 its very good and free
Avast antivirus is the best...the 2007 V you have to pay for, but earlier versions (which I use) are free;)

No comments:

Post a Comment