Sunday, August 15, 2010

I need help updating AOL 9 anti-virus software. Can anyone give me a step by step for getting latest

I believe my system used to update automatically, but the last time it updated was more than a month ago. I am using an older IBM thinkpad, with a dial up connection if that amkes any difference.



Thanks for your help.



I need help updating AOL 9 anti-virus software. Can anyone give me a step by step for getting latest updates?antivirus software



open up the anti virus program and click on update. and you can also set to up date auto from there.



I need help updating AOL 9 anti-virus software. Can anyone give me a step by step for getting latest updates?computer virus



aol 9 does not have anti virys software included, it does have anti spyware which it updates automatically so you should not worry about it, if you want to check if it is up to date open the aol spyware protection and click settings then click on check now and it will tell you if it is up to date. if you dont have your own anti virus you should get some. i suggest avast home edition, it is free you get it at www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment