Sunday, August 15, 2010

Is it not necessary to install anti virus software with window vista?

It is necessary to install antivirus software in any computer with Internet access. Windows Vista has enhanced security and is the least vulnerable Windows Operating System. An antivirus software will further enhance your computer's security. I am using Windows Vista and Norton 360. I recommend installing antivirus software in every operating system.



Is it not necessary to install anti virus software with window vista?virus removal



when you are using an operating system made by Microsoft, you MUST use anti virus... not only that, you will need more than one anti-spywares too...



Is it not necessary to install anti virus software with window vista?anti virus protection



Hi, I think u should have security software in any operating system. Even though Windows Vista is a lot more secure than previous versions of Windows its still a good idea to install protection. Why not get AVG free anti virus, spybot, and Zone Alarm free fire wall. I am running Linux and even I use a firewall and anti virus software. I hope I helped.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment