Saturday, August 7, 2010

Please suggest me the most reliable free anti virus software. I want to download it to protect my pc

suggest u not to download any anti virus.. better a buy a CD of NORTON 360 and run it.. its safe



Please suggest me the most reliable free anti virus software. I want to download it to protect my pc?nortan antivirus



The true best i think is AVAST Home edition



--Its free



--Less resource eater



--Residential shield rocks



--Internet Shield



--P2p Shield



-- Customizable skins.



-- Daily updates some time every 2 hour.



and more features like schedule scan on windows and boot time scan,



Totally it rocks go for it you will love it www.avast.com



also download update and install them both, and first do a full system scan to see how much virus your system silently holds.



Please suggest me the most reliable free anti virus software. I want to download it to protect my pc?nortonantivirus



Kaspersky is best of all search it on google n u wil get dat
McAfee or Avast both are best..
try avast.
Avast here is the link



http://avast-download-now.com/index.asp?...
The only free antivirus with decent detection rates is Avira:



http://free-av.com
u can try to download or by NOD32 or Kaspersky this two are very good the protects u even fron trojan
All my customers and myself always use AVG free from http://free.grisoft.com. This totals over a thousand machines, we have all used it since it's release and never had a problem with it.
the best anti-virus is

No comments:

Post a Comment